fot

Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new

To: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>, <sdean@ulster.net>
Subject: Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new
From: "R. Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:26:14 -0800
Try going to the airport, a small airport probably and find the parts supply
store and purchase airplane landing lights.  They are sealed beam and about
1 million candle power and cheap. Most of these will fit right into a fog
lamp housing.  I used these to good advantage long ago when we had to travel
to races fast and at night and the cattle were out on the highways along
with the deer and other stuff that'd kill'ya.