fot

Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new

To: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Subject: Re: WTB: Long distance driving lights, preferably new
From: "Janice/Matt Matthews" <matthews-home@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 17:14:08 -0600
I second Kas's suggestion. I used them to good advantage on my quad lighted
tow car putting one in the passenger side high beam spot, fit right in like
it was designed to go there. I do not recommend one on the drivers side for
the sake of oncoming traffic. One makes it look like daylight ahead. I used
a Lucas spot for the diver side as a fill in.
when I flipped my high beams at a driver coming at me with their high beams
on they would swerve a little and always dimmed theirs.