fot

Re: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire with Weber Problem-Round 2
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:18:49 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/00 2:27:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< I find that four pounds is just about right. It's very worthwhile to have a
 pressure guage right after the regulator.  >>

I appreciate the information, Bill.  I think 4 pounds was my regulator
setting, and I have been using any NAPA, or parts store electric fuel pump;
which will develop considerably more pressure than 4 pounds.  The regulator
is located by the carburetors, and the fuel pump with filter is in the trunk.

The pressure gage is a good idea.  I will have to see how hard it will be for
me to install one.  I had to move a bunch of stuff to install the dual
braking system.