fot

Re: Line Boring the TR-3/4 Three Main Engine Blocks

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Line Boring the TR-3/4 Three Main Engine Blocks
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:48:17 -0700
When I built my latest engine I had it align honed.  It was off
alittle (I don"t recall how much).  When I put thing together I did
have to take 7/1000 off of the tops of the cylinder liners, and an
equal amount off of the pistons, so that they would not smash into the
head.  I think as long as you're thorough about checking clearances
and don't need to take too much off while align honing you should be
ok.