fot

Wheels?

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels?
From: Matthew Wilder <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:49:18 -0400
Hi,
  Since I recently got my but kicked at a divisional Solo 2 when it
rained and I was the only one left on slicks, I'm thinking I need a set
of wheels for rain tires.  Rather then spend $800 for another set of
Panasports I was wondering what size the TR250 and TR6 wheels are?
(offsets, etc) I should be able to find a set somewhere. (laborday at
Limerock anyone?)  Then I'd just need to find tires to fit them.

Matt W.
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer (slippery when wet!)