fot

Re: Wheels?

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels?
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:53:22 -0500
Irv,
My ex-TR3 (noe FOT-Jeff Wilt) has a set of circle track wheels, 15X6,
drilled to fit a TR. These were purchased via Auto Wizards in Denver CO.
(303) 296-0979, and only cost $212.50 in 1996. They were very heavy steel
wheels, but on rain tires you might not care. They won't crack!

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net