fot

Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph

To: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:46:27 -0700
But on the other hand, the 4.3 V^ has (at least in my opinion) a pretty GOOD
rep.  I put 205,000 miles on a '90 S10 Blazer with this
engine and it was still running strong when I got rid of it.  So I replaced the
Blazer with an S10 Pickup that has the same engine.

Except for having to have the engine completely rebuilt with less than 5,000
miles on it, it has been a pretty good unit so far.

The rebuild, according to the Service rep was necessary because someone in the
factory used two different size rods in the engine.  And
according to him, there is likely another engine running around with the cane
incorrect configuration.  :)

Joe (C)