fot

RE: 4.3 ltr. Triumph

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4.3 ltr. Triumph
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:38:02 -0500
        << This, I believe is precisely why the V8's and V6's are so
popular. You
        get a lot of ponies in a package that's pretty small. Less than
two feet
        long, a little bigger than two feet wide and not too tall
considering the
        oil pan etc. >>

For those of you interested in this discussion, see info at
http://members.aol.com/danmas/motors.htm

Includes comparisons of dimensions (h/w/l) and weights of TR 6-cyl.,
Rover V8, Ford and Chevy small-block.  Awfully interesting to a guy with
a spare GT6 chassis floating around...

Scott