fot

Re: SCATTER SHIELD

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: SCATTER SHIELD
From: "Mordy Dunst" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:49:04 -0500
Once again the call goes out to those interested in the TR3-4-6 balistic
blanket/scatter-sheild.  I spoke to Diest Safety ...They still have my
original pattern.  Price is 225.00 for 1-9
185.00 for 10-29
133.07 for 50 or more....
Can I have a show of "emails" of those ready to purchase one in the next two
weeks or so?  If there is enough (i.e. 10 or more ) I will try to make
arrangements with Diest to make it happen at the above price.
fob and tax as applicable. If the show of hands is nine or less you are on
your own...
Mordy