fot

Re: SCATTER SHIELD

To: gasket.works@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCATTER SHIELD
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:27:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/00 11:48:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gasket.works@gte.net writes:

<< Could we not have this ballistic material cut to fit the inside of the
Tranny
 tunnel and then bolt it in place?

That is the way mine was installed.  You just had to use a lot of finger
mussel to jam everything together -- not much free room between the tunnel
and the transmission.  Also, the movement of the transmission on the engine
mounts was transferred to the tunnel, unless you welded solid the engine
mounts -- another idea that I long ago discarded.