fot

Re: Neat!

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Neat!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:38:58 -0700
Ok, That brings me back to my original question regarding carbs.  When I was
doing my research on classes prior to building Tiny Tim, I
found that the only Spitfire class that allows other than ZS and SU carbs is
DM.  Unless I missed something or the rules have changed,
Street Prepared does not allow those DCOE's.  Is that the case or are you
"Cheating"???   :)

Joe