fot

Re: Lowering a Spit

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Lowering a Spit
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@web9.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 22:53:32 -0700
Oh, no question about the effectiveness. The SPAX will make a HUGE
difference. And by getting the adjustable ones you made a world of
difference.

Getting spring rate right is tough. I've been trying to get the rate
right in the back of my FV for a few years and have a stack of springs
to show for it...And it still isn't quite right.

Best of luck!
Bob