fot

Re: Total Seal rings

To: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Subject: Re: Total Seal rings
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:13:40 -0700
At the risk of being obvious (and starting another 'discussion' with Joe
<g>), perhaps I should point out there is a distinct difference between
BonAmi and Comet or Ajax !

Roughly the difference between rubbing compound and gravel ...

BTW, there are also two different varieties of Bon Ami, the one that you
can commonly find in any grocery store, which states "Do not use on
glass"; and the other kind, which I've not been able to find anywhere

Kas, any comments on which variety you used ?

Randall