fot

Re: Reality Check

To: BillDentin@aol.com, jmwagner@greenheart.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Reality Check
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:49:04 EDT
Well said....

...now there is  PT Cruiser Club and concours action...not sure this relates
to thread...but it is people having fun.

I have an aging rice rocket...hardly have seen what's under the hood. Turn
key and go.

 Rice Rocket? Shucks! A new minivan out ran me the the other day and I pay
premiums on "performance vehicle".

But the TR4 & TR3A remain my favorites, although they see little time on the
road.

Joe
<< When the Miata first came out, it was not long before there was a 'MIATA
 CLUB'.  They showed up at a VSCDA ROAD AMERICA event, and were offered
'TRACK
 TOURING TIME' (for a fee).  Being a Smart Ass, I looked over at the lot of
 them lined up waiting to use the track, and I quipped, "Hey!  How is it
 driving those little JAP cars?"  Without taking a breath, one of the drivers
 shot back, "Bout the same as driving an MG or TRIUMPH...we just don't need
 work on them."

 Bill Dentinger