fot

Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers

To: BillDentin@aol.com, thefryes@iconn.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio 2001 Inspires Triumph Racers
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:39:36
Hey,

  The first set of pix are back! GREAT STUFF!!! I shot kodachrome and
  won't be able to find out how the new camera did with the slides until
  next week (`though I'm pretty confident there's gonna be some super
  photos of FOT note).

  Thanks to all you "gentleman racers" for the excellent hospitality
  shown to a mere moochin' member of the 4th estate...

Some of us bought up the local supply of toilet paper, and were
>going to toilet paper his shop as a gesture of warm affection, but the
>contingent that arrived early (Mike Jackson, Charlie Wilson and their
>wives)
>got caught by the lady who is stopping by to feed the Harkness pets.  So we
>all chickened out.

   Now what ever are you gonna do with all that TP????

   Ya could send it to Henry in case his valve cover gastket lets go
   again:O)

>It was a good idea, thought!  I can't remember whose idea it was, but it
>had
>unanimous support.
>
>Bill Dentinger

   Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)