fot

Re: Justification for cheating

To: rocky@tri.net, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Justification for cheating
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:21:53 EDT
Smokey spoke at a SVRA event at Mid-Ohio several years ago...perhaps 1992.

He was obviously quite a character...he said he never had anything good to
say about Champion sparkplugs....until he became a spokesman for them. His
hearing was gone and had to have questions relayed to him at the mike...but
clearly the sparkle was in his eyes when he spoke of "fuel in the roll cage"
tubing and other creative ploys.

Is he still alive?