fot

Re: Justification for cheating

To: "British Pacific" <BRITPAC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Justification for cheating
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 01 15:26:42 -0700
>The Morgan TeriAnn refers to is Jim Belardi's, and at one point he actually
>won a race with a head I had prepared for him. And yes, it was a later
>design
>than the Standard Vanguard it 'should' have had. No one gave him any grief:
>he runs clean, never endangers himself, his car, or those around him.

I had no plans to name names, but I do agree the owner seems very nice to
talk to and I have never seen him run anything but a clean race.  He just
likes to watch the other cars from the front row of seats 8*)

Luckily for him his Morgan is nowhere as competitive as Greg Solow's
Super Sport.  Greg always gets put in a class with bigger mean nasty
race cars where he has to work very hard just to say in the middle.  Of
course it is always a pure pleasure to watch Greg drive.  He does amazing
things with that blue Morgan.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html