fot

Re: No-spin diff

To: Gt6steve@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No-spin diff
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:03:54 EST
Steve:

I agree with Bill Babcock's comments.  We have a Quaife in the T-Bolt, and I
have four different rear ends set up for my TR3 (two Lockers, a Quaife, and
one  Welded).  I prefer either a Quaife or Locker to the Welded rear end.
Mostly I don't like to push a car with a Welded Rear End.  The Quaife is more
refined.  Smoother.  But the Locker works as well.  As Bill says, they often
'CLUNK'  when they kick in.  And sometimes you are convinced, "Oh my!  It's
got to be SHOT now.", but you open them up and they are like brand new.
Tough, rugged piece of equipment.

Bill Dentinger