fot

Re: DOT windshield requirements

To: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: DOT windshield requirements
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 16:17:41 -0800
City driving with Brooklands.... yep... my driver's Brookland's now has a
wonderful chip where my face would have been if it had been folded down...(It
was from a  rock thrown by truck tire on the freeway.) ...  and I certainly
realize that something could make it's away around the Brooklands and do
considerable damage... Goggles, common sense, and care.... with some good luck
thrown in....  Life is an adventure, but I try not to be too much of a fool!
...though sometimes it's just necessary.

--Justin

P.S. With all the miles on that car, funny a rock should crack my screen on
the way to a Triumphest!