fot

Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics

To: Rikrock@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:28:36 EST
Rich Rock wrote:

Amici,

On page 12 of the current issue of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine there are
a couple cool pictures.   Jeff Wilt's TR-3 vintage racer is the latest "Stuck
on You" feature car and Ed Chan's TR-6 autocrosser is "Internet Hot Rod of
the Month".  Both cars look great!

As always, another excellent issue.  Good job, Tim!

Thanks guys, we'll have more Triumph stuff shortly.

I just picked up my TR3 from the body shop. I still hadn't fixed the dents
where I got hit at Mid Ohio last year. I am so embroiled putting a Porsche
914 together that I didn't want to stop to work on the TR3 right now and paid
the money ($683) to have someone else fix it.

JK and I are getting ready for a shake down at Daytona in two weeks at the 24
minutes of Daytona event, which is part of 24 hours of Daytona. I wasn't
going to show up with last year's dents! If you are going, please look us up.

Tim Suddard/GRM