fot

Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics

To: GRMTim@aol.com, FriendsOfTriumphs <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics
From: wiseman <wiseman@mailmac.ads-oh.atg.titan.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:55:11 -0500
Hey,

what was even better were the karting articles !
One week after our last SCCA get together, out comes the latest
issue of GRM with a kart and a Corvette on the cover.  My wife
sees the issue on the table and says "wasn't that what we were
talking about at the SCCA banquet" ?.  Later in the weekend she gives
the OK for a kart for the kids and the rest is [will be] history.

Tim, please no more articles on Triumphs, Lotii or karts. I can't
afford anything else !

good job and hopefully we will see you at Mid-Ohio
John Wiseman
Copley, Ohio