fot

Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 21:52:15 -0700 (MST)
Gosh, such a deal!  I was planning to use the mailbox down at the shop for
the subscription, but the IVR newsletter I just had mailed there came back.
Guess I need to go talk to the folks at the post office about the address,
what fun.

For now, you can use

Mark J. Bradakis
PO Box 58333
Salt Lake City, UT  84158

And I promise to renew promptly this time!  I've actually been a subscriber
a time or two before, but my usual procrastinating ways keep cropping up.

>>    living in Utah and having all those wives

Why any man would want a wife is a mystery.
Why any man would want two wives is a bigga mystery.

mjb.