fot

Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Triumph Pics
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:54:35 EST
In a message dated 1/23/02 2:04:56 PM, mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< Okay, this week I'll subscribe, honest, trust me.  It's not that I
don't enjoy going to the newstand and browsing through the car magazines,
but subscribing should leave me a few extra cents for beer money!

mjb. >>

Okay, I can't stand the amount of time poor Mark worries about whether or not
he has a subscription to our magazine or not. I can understand how plagued
with guilt he is, because we constantly promote and participate on his
forums, but hey, living in Utah and having all those wives keeps a guy pretty
busy. So, if someone has the time to email me his mailing address I'll give
the guy a one year subscription.

Sincerely,

Tim Suddard
Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports