fot

Rear wheel lift

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear wheel lift
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:38:12 EST
owner-fot-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:24:41 -0700
> From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
> Subject: Rear Wheel lift
>
> Hey Guys and Gals,
>
> I have been having a ball figuring out the limits of Tiny Tim (the
> Autocross Spit) now that I have the S2000 engine performing as it is
> supposed to.
>
>>>Excellent News! Well done indeed.

> My most immediate problem is that on a hard corner, I am lifting one of the
> rear wheels.
>
> Bear in mind that I have a Rotoflex rear suspension and a Quaife LSD.  What
> recommendations do you have about how to keep all four tires firmly
> planted on the pavement?
>
> I eagerly anticipate all the learned replies!
>
> Hi Joe (C),

1.dump the rotoflex in favour of something more in keeping with the
engineering that went into the engine etc.

2.throw a bag of cement into the trunk!

3.but seriously that rotoflex has got to go.

I will forward your query onto more learned professinal engineer friends to
see their response!

Kind Regards and good luck.

Leon

1921 French Grand Prix driver: Albert Guyot, to Ernest Ballot ,
"Therebs only one winner in any race: the man who gets home first."

<A
HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/vitesse1963";>http://community.websho
ts.com/user/vitesse1963</A>

1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible (Diva)
1988 Volkswagen 1600GT Scirroco Coupe (Driver)
Wimbledon, London, England.