fot

rear wheel lift

To: fot@autox.team.net (FOT)
Subject: rear wheel lift
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:12:15 EST
Here is another reply re Joe Curry's rear wheel lift problem.

Subj:   Re: rear wheel lift on Honda S2000 powered Spitfire
Date:   08/02/02 20:02:01 GMT Standard Time
From:   <A
HREF="mailto:Sf.Phillips@btinternet.com";>Sf.Phillips@btinternet.com</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:spitlist@gte.net";>spitlist@gte.net</A>
CC: <A HREF="mailto:Guyotleonf@aol.com";>Guyotleonf@aol.com</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

First thing I would check is the roll stiffness / rear spring rate - are you
using a rotoflex type rear spring? Try a rear anti roll bar (sway bar) but
don't go mad on the thickness and mount it to the chassis and not the boot
floor as in some poorly thought out kits.

Steve Phillips