fot

RE: Rear Wheel lift

To: BillB@bnj.com, bownes@web9.com, rocky@tri.net
Subject: RE: Rear Wheel lift
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 17:01:42
I put a 1 inch sway bar up front and a 9/16 in the rear along with my Quaife
and all wheelspin went away on my Gt-6. It is also was all tied together
with 480lb springs up front with Spax shocks. A dearced 1980 spit spring and
Konis in the rear. Car worked really well as an autocrosser with this set
up. I also ran 13x7 wheels with Hoosiers on them. I could have used better
sway bar links to really take advantage of my front bar. I have seen several
set ups that would work way better than the stock attach points.
                          Andy
                          72 Eprod Gt-6