fot

RE: Tires

To: "'Ronald D. Boone'" <boone@DIAC.COM>
Subject: RE: Tires
From: "Dean Tetterton" <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 07:51:59 -0400
When I started racing my TR3A I was using Dunlop 5.50 X 15. They wear
like iron but don't stick. I now run Hoosier 5.50 X 15 Vintage TD. They
REALLY
Stick when warmed up. They are great for vintage racing, but not enough
time to warm them up for autocross. I run with SVRA and it is one of the
few tire choices for TR3/4.
Dean Tetterton
58 TR3A Can't wait for Mid-Ohio.......