fot

Re: Tires

To: Malaboge@aol.com, boone@DIAC.COM, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tires
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:19:35 EDT
In a message dated 05/09/2002 12:58:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
Malaboge@aol.com writes:

> Hope the Hoosiers work better for you (I use them to hold the car up when
> its on the trailer now).

Amici:

I run Dunlops.  They look good, they're British, and it is something to hide
behind when you don't go fast.  I need that.  I do have a little experience
on Hoosiers, having switiched to them for a while from TA R1s.  The Hoosiers
sure seemed plenty sticky to me, but you do have to learn to 'trust them'.
When the TR R1s let go...that was it.  Seems to me that the Hoosiers seem to
'slip a little' and then 'grab again'.  That takes some getting used to.
Kind of a leap of faith.

Bill Dentinger