fot

Re: SU carb mods

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>, <whitedog72@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: SU carb mods
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:13:04 -0700
Over 20 yeas of trying to get more out of the stock S.U.'s I found that the
time spent in most cases was a total loss.  Thinning the butterflies does
help a bit but anything else other than velocity stacks has just been pure
anguish. My tests were of the back to back variety on a properly registered
and calibrated engine dyno.