fot

Re: Ohio picture needed

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Ohio picture needed
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:21:31 -0700
I know for a fact that several wallets were stolen during hte practice
session on Friday.  Talked to one of the pooy guys in the hotel later and he
no I.D./, no credit cards, no dough and several other problems from this
loss.  The track security said that this has happened on several Fridays in
the past even though they try to patrol and all. It sems they hit in about
fifteen minutes are gone and trying to use your credit card in Columbus
before you've missed it.