fot

RE: Ohio picture needed

To: <Rikrock@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ohio picture needed
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:46:31 -0700
As long as we are confessing...

What's even more fun is when you play catch up on the parade lap, in the
street car, try to keep with the guy who has tires twice as wide as
yours...and spin - with your 5 year old kid in the car. But hey, I got my
hand up and kept the engine running -  not a total embarassment, right?

Of course, I explained to my son (many times on the way home) this is not a
story we need to share with our mother...That lasted all of 5 minutes once
we got home...racked a lot of couch time for a while...

Brad
62 TR4 - will have very wide tires
65 TR4A - 165-15 Dunlop SP20's

<<I figured if I went out as the last car in the parade I could kind of lay
back and play catch up, >>