fot

Burt Levy & Midwest FoT Business

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Burt Levy & Midwest FoT Business
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:51:31 EDT
The Burt Levy book is out with introduction being at BRIC. The Fabulous
Trashwagon.

Some of the advertising flyers contain a picture of the Peyote and mention
Bill Babcock.

The FoT Logo is nicely done in the book (in color) , but for some reason
there was no verbage included with the LOGO.

SVRA continues to get very positive feedback on the FoT's involvement with
the 50th Anniversary, according to Carl Jensen.  :-)

There is some discussion of some FoT members meeting in Pueblo the third
weekend of September for the RMVR race.

There also will several FoT members racing at the new Iowa track, 10-12
October. Sanctioning body is VSCDA and it will be a good event. The Omaha
area Vintage Triumph Resgiter members are offering to do a barbecue party for
the FoT during the weekend.

BRIC was good this weekend, with Wiezorek, Dentinger, Brick, and Wismer
running. Weather was good and no Triumphs were damaged. Jack, Frances, and
Tony attended.  (I worked RA Media Staff. This allowed me some brief time
with Sir Jack Brabham, who is a real gentleman)

Several folks are planning to attend Grattan...I like this event, but will be
back at Road America.

It has been a little quiet lately, so if you have anything to share, please
do. I enjoy hearing about other area events and activities.

FoT members, Susan Hensley and Brad Kahler, were married in a very nice
ceremony while at the VTR convention. They pledged all of their Triumphs to
each other. A few of us were able to witness this event and are very pleased
for them.  Congratulation to Brad & Susan!!!!

Joe Alexander