fot

Re: Burt Levy & Midwest FoT Business

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Burt Levy & Midwest FoT Business
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:28:18 -0600
>There is some discussion of some FoT members meeting in Pueblo the third
>weekend of September for the RMVR race.

Susan and I will keep that date open but for now its rather iffy do to a lot of
other things going on.

>There also will several FoT members racing at the new Iowa track, 10-12
>October. Sanctioning body is VSCDA and it will be a good event. The Omaha
>area Vintage Triumph Resgiter members are offering to do a barbecue party for
>the FoT during the weekend.

Again, we're trying to keep this option open but the distance, time and money
involved might make it a tough one!

>FoT members, Susan Hensley and Brad Kahler, were married in a very nice
>ceremony while at the VTR convention. They pledged all of their Triumphs to
>each other. A few of us were able to witness this event and are very pleased
>for them.  Congratulation to Brad & Susan!!!!

It was wonderful having so many of the FOT gang present for the ceremony!
Gotta admit, there was one rather roudy table at our reception and I think they
ALL know who they were, not that I'm complaining mind you.....! :)

Brad