fot

Re: Prather retraction 2

To: Glen <fubog@beon.net>
Subject: Re: Prather retraction 2
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:40:05 -0400
glen is correct.  the same thing is seen in vintage.  the large sanctioning
bodies are "for profit" companies.  this is not necesarily true of teh the
smaller groups but certainly hsr/svra on the east coast and ??? on the other
side of the country.  because of this, they cater to the large, showy cars.  our
niche beomces relegated to lesser status.  ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@q1.net

New - used - rebuilt - performance British car parts.