fot

Re: Fw: Hello Friends of Triumph

To: dave@microworks.net (Dave Riddle), fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Hello Friends of Triumph
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:43:02 -0500
In a message dated 12/5/2002 11:52:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dave Riddle
<dave@microworks.net> writes:

>We had two of them at Triumphest this year.  A Red one and a Blue on.  If
>you wold like to see a picture of the Red one out on the AutoX course drop
>me a note and I will send it to you.

That Estate belongs to Cliff Watts of El Sobrante (sp?) California, and I can
put you (whoever is asking) in touch with him if you so desire. He, in turn,
can put you in touch with Bryan Clift, who owns the Wedgwood Blue Estate.

You can also see these cars at:

<http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/herald1200/database/estate.html>, although
Bryan's car is pictured in "before" status!

>At 08:36 AM 12/5/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>>Did folks see the photo of the Triumph Herald Estate wagon in the latest
>>issue of Triumph World?  I don't know when the second one came into the
>>country but  my first company car was a red Estate just like the photo.

It's not clear who wrote the above, but please feel free to contact me directly.

--Andy Mace