fot

RE: Hello Friends of Triumph

To: "'Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC'" <gasket.works@gte.net>,
Subject: RE: Hello Friends of Triumph
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:03:34 -0800
Patrick is a great guy, he helped me get Peyote fixed in time for the
Monterey Historics two years ago. Stayed until the wee hours getting a
busted stud (yes, one of the long ones that broke right at the bottom) out
and the engine back together. If I'd know he wanted to join I would have
nominated him, and I'll surely second.