fot

Re: Any FOT "Manufacturers" of "Spats" for Triumph Rally TR7V8

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <billsohl@mindspring.com>, <EISANDIEGO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Any FOT "Manufacturers" of "Spats" for Triumph Rally TR7V8
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:41:56 -0500
The first right hand drive TR2 with Comm. No. TS2 has been restored by the
TR Register in UK.  They put spats on it and they bulge out about an inch to
clear the wheel.  If you check copies of Triumph World, you can see them.
They are not flat flush with the fenders as on the Jag XK 120.  The Jag
spats would be areodynamically better than those on a sidescreen TR.  The
Jag can't wear them when the owner switches to wire wheels.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal