fot

Re: Any FOT "Manufacturers" of "Spats" for Triumph Rally TR7V8

To: tedtsimx@q1.net, elliottd@look.ca
Subject: Re: Any FOT "Manufacturers" of "Spats" for Triumph Rally TR7V8
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:15:05 EST
Good evening

       Ted, you exactly right about what I was referring to in my request for
the TR7/8 rally cars. However, I do believe that Bill is also right about how
the term was used on the early TR2/3s.

       The best photographs of these are in Bill Price's book "The BMC/BL
Competition Department". It has extensive coverage of the rally programs
undertaken by BL/BMC with a significant amount of coverage on the TR7/TR8
racing/rally program.

       I am still looking for someone who knows if these can still be
purchased.

Cary