fot

Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder

To: jlee-cc@worldnet.att.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 10:46:32 EST
In a message dated 2/15/03 12:59:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jlee-cc@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I'm sure this has been talked about in the past, but I was wondering if a
TR6
 dual master cylinder setup will work on a TR4 without modifications other
than
 plumbing?

The only reason that I changed to a dual braking system was that SCCA EP
required it.  In my opinion, it is not necessarily safer.  My system came
from RevingtonTR in England.  From other FOTers' messages, I believe that
Tilton now has systems.  Had Jack Wheeler continued to race, he was going to
try collecting TR-6 parts to make the conversion.