fot

Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:29:16 +1300
Let me just check we have some facts right, here we have two people in the
US on one yahoo group who have had rusted brake lines fail, and presumably
you both know about car maintenance and what to do in an emergency. How many
people are actually killed each year because you have no safety
inspections? - I'm changing my mind about driving in the US again. Isn't
your insurance invalid if the company can show you haven't maintained your
vehicle?
John Kipping