fot

Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder

To: "JLEE" <jlee-cc@worldnet.att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4/6 Master Cylinder
From: "Richard Taylor" <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:55:22 -0500
Jim,
After fooling around (mostly unsuccessfully) with home-spun bias bars on two
m/c's, I put on a TR-6 dual m/c with a power boost system. It wasn't exactly
a bolt-in arrangement, but it also wasn't terribly challenging. The braking
pressures seem to vary  from time to time on the race track, or maybe it's
place to place, but I can always lock up brakes if I want to and I never run
out of peddle.  Finding the right brake pads made a huge difference. If it
will help I'll be glad to send you a .jpg of the installation.
Richard Taylor
TR-4, Atlanta