fot

Re: Suspension Thoughts

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension Thoughts
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 15:25:03 -0600
Same question .... smaller car...
  Apparently my thinking is backwards... I've been wondering about the point
of moving the upper A arm pivot point inwards on my spitfire, and am
wondering if shortening the A arm would do the same thing.
  One knowledgable person so far has told me it will LOWER the roll center,
which is obviously the opposite of what we want.
  You people with the experience and the suspension programs.... what are
your opinions?????
thanks in advance,
Tom