fot

Re: Suspension Thoughts

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, "'David Wingett'"
Subject: Re: Suspension Thoughts
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 08:37:15 -0600
Bill:
    I have a set of the Lockheed aluminum TR3 calipers. They are from a
Devin SS, and from what I understand, were also used on Cobras. Nice pieces!
They are about 1/3 the weight of stock TR3 calipers, and are identical in
size and shape to the "3" calipers and use the same seals. They have a
different hole for the brake line, and after I get the adapters to mate the
stock hose fittings will probably throw them on E-Bay since I don't have a
TR3 myself anymore. - Ed