fot

Re: Suspension Thoughts

To: Tom Strange <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Suspension Thoughts
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:46:24 -0600
I did this comparison for TR3/4 suspension.  There was very little difference
between moving the upper fulcrum inward or shortening the upper A arms.  I think
the roll center was about 1/8 inch higher with the shortened A arms.  If you
want to move the roll center up significantly, you've got to move the fulcrum
down.
Larry