fot

Re: Fuel pumps

To: MARK J WEATHERS <markjwea@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel pumps
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:11:12 -0600
Thanks Mark,

It looks like I will be going with a Facet pump and regulator. They sell two
types - one that is solid state and an interrupter type. The solid state
tends to overheat so I'm told. Will use  the interrupter w/4-5 psi
regulated. You can find Facet Fuel Pumps on the web. Pegasus also sells
them. People I've talked to say they have had them in their cars for 3-5
years with no problems.
Good luck!

Allen