fot

Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"
From: Wes Dayton <oilyrag@hsrca.org.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:20:36 +1100
I just rang a friend who runs A032Rs on his Elva (different size). As it
happens he is also very involved in the Australian body that decides what
tires we can/can't use.

He looked at his set of tires and they do not say "DOT" anywhere on them.
They do seem to have all the usual markings regarding load limits etc
including the words "For Sporty Use" - mae what you will of that.

But he has been told that they are "approved" for road use, etc.

He has also recently discovered that they do use different compounds which
are also marked on the tire - his show an 'S' which presumably stands for
'street'.

I don't have one here to look at (quizzed him over the phone) so can't
answer much more; hope that's of some help.

Wes Dayton