fot

Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires - A032R - 205-60/15"
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:15:49 -0500
I called Yokahama about using the A008 autocross tires on the track
back in 1995 or 96.  They said that if the tire temps stayed below
210degrees F (it has been a while, but I think that is the number they
gave), that the tires will work well.  At higher temps they would go
off.  Sounds like a similar situation with the new tires, pehaps
Yokahama can give a number for the new tires.  When I did use them for
a time trial, temps stayed in the 180's and they worked fine. That was
after a 20 minute practice session.  In a race I would have likely
been pushing harder, getting the tires hotter.
 Joe(B)