fot

Re: cylinder head flow

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cylinder head flow
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:20:40 EST
Isn't "FLOW" a misnomer when there is a flow interuption with the opening and
closing of the cylinder head ports.

Especially when there is a lot of blowing and sucking going on, not to
mention mention cam overlap.

Seems like this introduces important variables.......but I dont claim any
knowledge in this area.

Perhaps it is a philosophical question.

Joe (A)