fot

RE: Memories

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Memories
From: "WenAl Hart" <wenal@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:32:04 -0700
Ok, I'll bite. Some of my favorite car memories:

Working the keyhole at Mid-Ohio & seeing the 53-car pack of ITB & ITC cars
coming straight at me on the first lap...

Beating my husband for the first (and only!) time at an autocross - both of
driving our TR6.

Bringing that car home for the first time.

The hours & hours Al & I spent working on the cars together.

The first (& only!) time the '6 caught on fire during an autocross run.

The hours & hours Al & I spent re-working on the cars together...

Diving for cover as a Miata decided to make a sudden stop IN Station #4
during a Longest Day race at Nelson Ledges.

The first time I wanted to make a car drift in an autocross and actually did
it!

Taking our '6 to the 50th Triumph anniversary at Mid-Ohio!

Hope yous all had a wonderful holiday season!
Cheers,
Wendy Hart
http://home.comcast.net/~wenal/