fot

Re: Memories

To: britbits@tiu.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Memories
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:30:42 EST
In a message dated 1/6/2004 11:26:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
britbits@tiu.net writes:

> First time seeing 100 mph on a speedo when driving my girlfriends father's
> '79 Mazda RX-7, before the front end wander had been corrected.. :D

Hmmm....reminds me of a time, many years ago, when I was on the way home from
the local car club meeting. I was in my somewhat bedraggled TR3A, er, "trying
to keep up" with a fellow club member's not-quite-stock Plymouth Duster 340
on the Interstate. At around 80 mph, I began to realize that my front tires
were doing about as much as those of an Amphicar in choppy water. I backed
down.... :-(

--Andy Mace